How would you like to support vulnerable adults with learning disabilities around hours that suit you?
We are one of the largest non-profit organisations in the UK that offer phenomenal progression in an industry where it's all about helping vulnerable people! We also have multiple sites across Cambridge to convenience everyone...
- Bike To Work Scheme
- 50% off learning to drive
- Choose your hours
- Absolutely phenomenal career progression
- Provide the highest level of support and care for our residents
- Work alongside staff and management to uphold company standards
- Bring ideas to life!
- A true desire and passion to work in health and social care
- Full time or part time availability - early shifts, late shifts and nights - we are flexible
- Driving license
Don't wait, get in contact now to join one of the largest organisations in the UK who will look after you for looking after our service users...we're waiting to talk to you about all your interests and hear your ideas!
Please get in touch!
Contact: Sandip Ghattaora /
Recruitment Specialist Cambridge
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- young people
- learning disabilities
- career progression