Know your value and the impact you can have on children's lives...
How would it feel to change the lives of young girls? Imagine utilising your excellent communication and empathy skills to help young girls re-build their confidence. Now think about your future career aspirations - how would the Diploma Level 3 and Management Level 5 qualifications sound?
Working in our purpose built unit for young girls who have been sexually exploited, the nature of our work is sensitive and challenging, but vital in re-building their confidence and re-introduction into society. Our Support Workers are at the heart of this development and gain an amazing sense of job satisfaction knowing they have helped our girls on the path to enjoy normal relationships in life.
We've got a large outdoor garden where we hold BBQ's and even do trampolining! Our large modern living rooms have Sky TV, music systems and board games, as well as having quiet areas for making phone calls and chilling out.
Benefits for you:
- Diploma Level 3 provided
- Management Level 5 provided
- 4 week paid training Monday to Friday to set you up for success
- Opportunity to work with on-site Psychologist to further your skills and knowledge
What are your responsibilities?
- 11 shifts per month including 6-7 sleep ins (sleep in rate £51.60)
- Help the girls with shopping, finances and other daily tasks
- Be a role model - help and guide
- Professional conduct of the highest standards
- Liaising with families, parents and other staff as required
What is required?
- 12 months experience in Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and Child Sexual Exploitation
- A true desire and passion to work in health and social care
- The ability to deal with and handle sensitive cases
- Excellent communication
- 11 shifts per month 8am to 11pm (including 6 sleep ins per month)
If you have the experience and want to challenge yourself further, please get in touch! After meeting for an informal chat about your experiences and motivations, you will be invited in to meet our girls and see the amazing facilities for yourself. Please get in touch quick!
Recruitment Specialist West Sussex
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- social care
- foster care