"It doesn’t feel like work if you love what you do".
Become a support worker this year and make a difference to people’s lives every single day.
About the Role
You will be a key member of our team, providing high standards of person-centred care and support which will involve supporting activities in their home and in the community. This will include developing independency, life skills, as well as supporting personal care.
You will receive high quality induction and ongoing training, so no qualifications or previous care experience is necessary.
We also welcome applicants who have previous experience as a Care Assistant, Domiciliary Care Worker, Care Worker and Elderly Care Worker, Health Carer, Health Care Assistant and Residential Care Worker.
- Shifts will be on a rota basis, hours are typically between 07:00 - 22:30 you will be notified a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- You will be required to work a proportion of weekends, sleeping in and on calls.
- Due to operational requirements we are unable to provide school hour shift patterns. We may also be unable to accommodate non drivers and/or non swimmers. However, this is dependent on operational requirements at the time of application and is reviewed on a regular basis.
Pay & Benefits
- £8.11 per hour with annual increments for length of service up to £8.51.
- Sleep in rate of £46.00, plus on call payments.
- Contracted hours (no zero hours contracts) for full-time or part-time (min 24 hours).
- Bank holiday premiums up to TRIPLE time.
- Staff discount scheme (e.g. Sainsbury’s, Tesco, B&Q, PC World, clothes, holidays).
- Childcare Voucher scheme.
- Excellent induction, training and development programme.
- Positive behavioural support training.
We have fantastic development and progression opportunities and actively encourage the development of our staff teams. We promote from within by preference with Shift Leader and Senior Support Worker roles being the first opportunities of progression.
Interested in us then APPLY NOW. We respond to all enquiries on the day, except after 17:00 or at a weekend where your enquiry will be dealt with on the next working day.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
- Health Care
- Residential Care