Support Worker - Birmingham
Hours - Days and Nights available, 7 days a week
Pay Rate - Starting £8.49 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for Support Workers in the Birmingham area to join our team in supporting our various clients. Our packages have various conditions ranging from neurological, physical to spinal care. In the packages our successful candidates would be providing personal care, medication, moving and handling and assistance with our client's various interventions.Full specialist training covering interventions, will be provided to our successful Support Workers to allow development in their careers via skills and knowledge. We are seeking candidates with a passion for care who will provide a high standard of care.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centred packages. We work one to one in the community with our clients to provide impeccable care, based on their personal requirements.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Personal Care
- Support Workers