Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is a well established health care organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers across Lanarkshire.
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- We will pay you a joining BONUS*
- Competitive rates of pay
- We provide all staff with FREE ongoing training and support
- Pension scheme
- Flexible hours - full or part time hours to suit your availability
- Opportunities to improve your skills/experience by working across a variety of services
- Local, dedicated branch support team (available 24/7)
Support Worker Skills / Experience Required:
- 6 months previous paid care experience
- A flexible, patient and caring personality with a passion to deliver the best possible standards of care
- Exceptional communication skills
- SVQ2 in Health & Social care is desirable but not essential
- SSSC registration or a commitment to registering when you join our team
As a Support Worker, you will provide a high standard of care to service users by recognising and facilitating their needs. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build a strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Main Responsibilities as a Support Worker will include the following:
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving, and oral hygiene
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, and update records as required
- Perform light housekeeping activities
- Ensure the service user is at the centre of all you do through the provision of compassionate and professional support
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply online today or call Pauline Donnelly / Petria Dominici for further information
*Upon completion of a qualifying period
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Personal Care