Beautiful residential school with Swimming Pool and recreational grounds for young people with learning disabilities. How does that compare to your current workplace?
How would you feel about helping children with learning disabilities? What kind of skills can you bring to us that will help our children develop and grow? When was the last time you used your creative and innovative approaches to put a smile on a child's face?
Our beautiful, modern residential school's mission is to provide constant support and education throughout the day for young people with Autism. We innovate and integrate!
What are the benefits?
- Alternate weekends off
- Fully funded courses like QCF Level 2 and 3
- Staff parking on site
- Local access to bowling club, cricket club, church and more
What are your responsibilities?
- Helping young people with Autism
- Liaising with families, parents and other staff as required
- Encourage independence
- Working in a team to deliver care
- Personal care and undertaking tasks as outlined in the individual care plans
What is required?
- Flexible working hours alternate weekends
- Residential experience preferred but not essential
- Experience with working with children
- Driving licence
This is an exciting opportunity for you to start work immediately - please get in touch by applying, send me an email, text or call to get yourself booked onto the interview day next week! Once we have spoken, you'll get exclusive access to the school application form to complete and get yourself an interview for your new career with children. Be quick and start 2018 with the first step to a successful year!
Contact: Sandip Ghattaora
Recruitment Specialist Surrey
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- learning disabilities