Support Worker - Cardiff
Hours - Variety of shfts available
Pay Rate - £8.95 - £9.07 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for people to join our team in supporting our male client. Experience with spinal injuries would be preferred however is not essential. The successful Support Workers would provide personal care and mobility assistance to our client. Our client is elderly and lives at home with his wife therefore we are seeking friendly, approachable candidates to encourage our client's independence in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care agency that provides one to one care in the community. We provide high quality mandatory and specialist training to our support workers to allow career development via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Personal Care
- Support Workers