Support Worker - Barry
Hours - Full and Part time shifts available
Pay Rate - £8.95 - £9.07 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking Support Workers in the Barry area to work as part of our team, providing high quality care to our female client. Our client has Motor Neurone Disease, therefore experience would be preferred however is not essential. The successful candidates will provide daily personal care to our client as well as any interventions. We are seeking support workers with a passion for care who will encourage our client's independence in her home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare are the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centred packages. We are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our candidates to allow development in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care is preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Personal Care
- Support Workers