I am currently working on behalf of a very reputable Healthcare provider who require Support Workers to join one of their services based in the Wirral. As a company they focus on providing Care and Support for Adults with Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injury (ABI).
The service is a large stately home in beautiful setting surrounded by a 300 acre park where all service users are supported in their own tenancy.
They are looking for passionate, caring and honest people who are committed to making the lives of the people they support better.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' experience working as a Support Worker/Care Assistant.
Job type - Full time (38.5hpw)
Salary - £8.00 ph
- Support people with Mental Health, ABI and Learning Disabilities to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
- Support people with personal care if required
- Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice.
- Engage with and follows individual Service User Care Plans ensuring individual, personalised support is provided in line with needs and goals.
- Update Service User Care Plans and risk assessments with accurate and relevant information in a timely manner to ensure a person-centred approach focussed on the individual's changing needs adapting practice accordingly
- Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
- Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Support Worker
- Strong passion for care.
- Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
- A clean driving license is desirable but not essential
- Be flexible with shifts - 7-day rota
If you are interested in this Support Worker vacancy then please send your up to date CV quoting KSM - SUP - WRL - 2601 to or call me on to discuss things further!
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Support worker