Experienced Support Workers needed!
Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to work for a well-established but ever-growing company? Are you looking to get on the career progression path? Then this is the company for you! This fantastic healthcare provider is looking to hire a few new Support Workers for their Aquired Brain Injury service just South of Purley.
They are looking for passionate, caring and honest people who are committed to making the lives of the people they support better.
The service is a large, detached house with spacious surroundings and supports people who have suffered a traumatic or non-traumatic brain injury.
Lots of free training will be provided, they just ask that applicants have at least a years' worth of experience as a Support Worker/HCA.
- Support people with ABI to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
- Support people with personal care if required
- Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice.
- Engage with and follows individual Service User Care Plans ensuring individual, personalised support is provided in line with needs and goals.
- Update Service User Care Plans and risk assessments with accurate and relevant information in a timely manner to ensure a person-centred approach focussed on the individual's changing needs adapting practice accordingly
- Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
- Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Support Worker
- Strong passion for care.
- Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
- A clean driving license is desirable but not essential
- Be flexible with shifts - 7-day rota
- Any experience in working with people with ABI would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- Brain Injury
- Mental Health
- Complex Needs
- Support worker