Safehands are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join an established support service in Swindon with a great reputation. Working on a one-to-one basis with two adults, with difficulties including ABI and physical difficulties, in two separate residential homes. One of the users will require support transitioning back into there own home.
This is a full-time and permanent position paying £8.00 - £8.50 per hour; depending on experience and qualifications. You will be contracted 37 hours per week; working shifts, including earlies, lates, weekends and waking nights.
This company are dedicated to the professional development of their staff and there are opportunities to develop your skills and qualifications at all stages of your career. Full induction and training will be offered and you will have access to QCF/NVQ Level 2 and 3.
Responsibilities of Support Worker :
- Assisting with moving and handling.
- Supporting within the community.
- Administering medication.
- Supporting with personal care.
- Assisting with internal and external activities.
- Domestic duties.
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Liaising with external healthcare professionals.
- Recording of daily notes.
Person Specification for Support Worker :
- Have a kind and caring nature and be able to demonstrate empathy and compassion.
- Be a hard working and proactive individual.
- Show resilience and the ability to motivate others.
- Experience within health and social care is desirable but not essential.
- Hold Level 2/3 QCF/NVQ qualifications or be willing to work towards these.
Additional information :
- Working for a established and supportive organisation.
- Pension scheme.
- Joining bonus.
- Paid annual leave.
- Access to high street discounts.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Gloucester, is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job