Support Worker - Wigan
Hours - Monday - Sunday days and nights available
Pay Rate - £10-£13 p/h
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Do you have experience with supporting people within complex care? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for you to join us in supporting a male client with complex healthcare needs including respiratory, gastro and epilepsy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Support Workers wishing to work in a stable, long term package of care that will enhance your career whilst enhancing the life of our client.
The successful candidates will be energetic, creative, have a sense of humour, be very reliable and will be dedicated to promoting outcomes and independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care and are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop in their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
· Holiday pay paid weekly
· Daily payroll
· Access to rota’s and other information online
· A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
· Carer recognition
· Personal development and career opportunities
· Variety of work placements
· Refer a friend scheme
· £200 joining bonus*
· Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
· NVQ level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. This is preferred but not essential
· UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
· A good understanding of professional boundaries
· Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
· A full UK drivers licence and access to a car (not essential but preferred)
- Support Workers
- Supporting People