Support Worker - Cherry Hinton, Cambridge
Hours - Waking Night Shifts
Pay - £8.50 - £10.50 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking skilled support workers who have experience in caring for individuals with complex physical disabilities. We have an excellent opportunity for support workers to join our team working with our female client in the Cambridge area. All support workers will benefit from free specialist training to develop their skills and help them support our client more effectively. Daily duties would include personal care, and management of complex interventions. We are looking for candidates with a positive, outgoing personality to support our client’s day to day life.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (this is preferred but not essential)
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job