Full time Monday to Friday, support worker - now recruiting!
This is a amazing opportunity for support workers who are looking for full time work, guaranteed rota from 9:00am to 4pmworking with vulnerable children.
The role is paid £ 9 - £11 depending on experience
Benefits for you:
- Regular working hours through recruitment agency (Full time hours)
- Weekly payment (Friday)
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity to work for a well known organisation
- To ensure that all relevant information are recorded in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Provide assistant on physical and personal care of the students.
- Support children with various activities on site or off site
Please apply if the following applies:
- Must be a driver
- Available Full time
If you wish to be part of the successful team and make the difference in people's life please apply with your CV or call Charm today on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Learning Disabilities
- Support Worker
- Challenging Behaviour
- Health Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job