Urgent Hiring for a TEMP to Perm Opportunity!
We are currently recruiting for support workers for one of our Clients in North London Area. This is a lovely home with excellent team and management and are looking for people who are willing to work with them as part of the team.
Pay rate: £8.50- £9.00/Hour
- Opportunity for permanent position (more benefits)
- Full time work
- Free training
- Opportunity for progression
- Holiday Pay
- Support people with their personal and intimate care as required. This includes supporting people to use the toilet, feed and dress themselves etc.
- Help the people we support to do their housework, including cleaning and laundry.
- Assist with their day to day travel arrangements and holidays as required
Who we are looking for:
- Willing to complete E Learning requirements and attend practical training
- Willing to do a Enhanced DBS/ or has a DBS on the update service
- Flexible with shifts (including weekend and holidays)
- Willing to take the people they support out to the community
Please apply if the following applies:
- Willing to do personal care
- Available to do various shift (flexible)
- Available FULL time
If you are interested, CLICK APPLY and don't miss out on the opportunity, interview dates available
or send CV and call please look for Charm.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Support Worker
- personal care
- Health Care Assistant
- physical disabilities
- Manual handling