Our client is currently looking for Support Workers to support a female service user who has learning disabilities and Epilepsy and displays challenging behavior, based in St. Albans.
We are looking for dedicated, caring and passionate individuals to join our new healthcare team in St. Albans, delivering the highest standard of care and support.
The successful Support Worker will be working 2:1 with the service user within the Care Home for 4 weeks after which she will be moved to her own home and you will continue to provide support for her there.
The service user requires 6 hour per day shifts, from Monday to Sunday.
Duties will involve:
• Personal Care.
• Medication Assistance.
• Support and encouragement.
• Meet their personal needs.
What the client is offering:
• Long Term Contract.
• Full Time or Part Times Hours
• £10 per hour.
• Friendly team.
• Previously supported service users with learning difficulties.
• Experience managing challenging behavior
• Passionate and caring.
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Good team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Patient and keep calm under pressure.