Support Worker -
About the role
We are currently looking for full time and part time respectful and caring support workers in and around the North London Areas to support clients in their own home with complex healthcare needs including suctioning, Trachy care, PEG, RIG, Medication.
Support Worker - Shift Hours
Various shift patterns
Support Worker - Benefits
- Excellent pay rates: Ã‚Â£9.50 - Ã‚Â£11.00/hr (Holiday included)
- Weekly payroll service Refer a friend scheme, which can earn you Ã‚Â£50, so if you have any amazing friends who want to work in care then ask them to get in touch
- Fast track application
- Specialist up skilling and training delivered by a qualified nurse
- Free mandatory training
- 24/7 support from your regional care manager
- Support to enrol on NVQÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s
About the company -
Bespoke Health & Social Care is the leading specialist in providing complex care staffing services to individuals throughout the UK. We support adults & children who have spinal injuries, acquired brain injuries or other long-term physical disabilities.
YOU MUST BE RELIABLE AND DEDICATED TO THE JOB
In order to join the team, you will be required to follow our compliance standards, which we will guide you through step by step. If you are that ideal person that we are looking for then you will be entitled to the following benefits:
To join the team please submit your CV on this website
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Social Care
- Support Workers