Cerise Healthcare is recruiting outstanding Support Workers to work with our partner, a provider of support to those with learning disabilities, in Middlesbrough and Hartlepool. Working with our partner, Support Workers will provide support to service users in residential services. There are also opportunities of one-to-one work in supported living facilities. Benefits for Support Workers choosing to work for Cerise Healthcare include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours to suit your requirements
- Opportunities to work in Complex Care
- Leading training courses
- Generous refer a friend scheme
Successful Support Workers understand the importance of enabling our partners service users to lead an independent life. Providing person-centred care, they actively enhance the service users’ independence and life style.
Support Workers will assist service users with any aspects of their life with which they require assistance, this may include;
- Personal Care
- Complex Care
- Managing their finances
- Prompting/assisting with medication
- Assisting with cooking
- Helping with household chores
- Meeting friends/attending social events
- Accessing the community
Prior experience of complex care and personal care would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided.
There is opportunity for one to one work for Support Workers who enjoy the challenge of lone working and work within the community. Cerise Healthcare require that all our Support Workers have recent experience UK based experience in healthcare.
Cerise Healthcare partner can consider both full and part time Support Workers for this role and are able to offer flexible hours. All Cerise Healthcare and our partner require is:
- Support Workers can commit to a minimum of 2 (two) shifts a week
- Support Workers need to be able to work every other weekend
Support Workers for Cerise Healthcare must be patient, able to work under their own initiative and understand that the role is changeable depending on the wishes of the service users. Cerise Healthcare ask that all Support Workers:
- Have good understanding of written and verbal English
- Have Basic numeracy skills
- Have a current DBS on the update service (or be prepared to undertake one)
- Have recent UK based health or social care experience
- Are punctual
- Are reliable
- Have knowledge of Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA)
Cerise Healthcare are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, gender, race, age, marital/civil partnership status or sexual orientation. Cerise Healthcare will not tolerate discrimination and harassment based on the aforementioned or any other qualities.
Please note that this role is subject to a successful DBS and referencing checks.