Salary: £10 - £11 am hour
Hours: Full time - 2pm - 10pm, 4 days a week
The School is a small independent special school which provides education and care for children and young people with autism. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established school that provides ongoing training and supervision, continuing professional development and support as well as an extensive induction on commencement of employment.
You will be a flexible, positive, energetic and enthusiastic individual who will work as part of a team and your main duties will include:
- Supporting students with ASC whilst encouraging and developing the individual's life skills.
- Ensuring safety and well-being and the quality of support given meets the identified needs of the individual student.
- To provide a high quality of care and contribute to the smooth and safe running of the residential setting.
- To support students during intimate care.
- Following and implementing school policies and procedures and making sure accurate records and documentation is maintained.
- To ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained including monitoring and maintaining resources, organising laundry and keeping the house clean and tidy.
- Experience and knowledge of working in child care and or residential care - essential
- Ability to participate in a range of physical activities - essential
- Experience with emotionally and physically challenging situations and behaviours - essential
- Good communication skills - essential
If this role is for you then please feel free to contact Ryan at Remedy Education
- Support worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job