Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Integra healthcare are currently looking for experienced Support Worker's for our client in Wallasey. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to support a diverse team within a residential unit. Supporting adult service users with autism / mental health issues, with a range of day to day activities.
We have immediate starts available for suitable candidates.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of each individual resident in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Providing practical support as well as encouraging independence.
- Provide support and encouragement in personal and group management.
- Day Time Activities
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assisting in leisure pursuits
DBS Update service registered
Physical intervention training
Relevant certifications and qualifications - NVQ Level 3, Care Certificate
6 Month relevant experience