Imagine all your dreams, ambitions and the things you love being on the other end of a locked door. Now imagine having that one person who holds the key to that lock...how important would that person be to you?
We are one of the largest non-profit organisations in the UK and people with learning disabilities, their friends and families are at the heart of everything we do. Our lovely homes in Cambridge want people like you, who are fun, cool, passionate, active and dedicated. We love our service users and our staff - our new programme is proven to create more staff satisfaction!
Be ready to be the most important person in someone's world.
What are the perks?
- Have your own car? Free parking on site
- Don't have a car or licence yet? Get 50% off learning to drive subject to meeting operational criteria
- Benefits totalling £1200 per year
- 10% enhanced rate for over time
- £30 per sleep in
What are your responsibilities?
- Personal Care when required
- Provide the highest level of support and care for our residents
- Work alongside staff and management to uphold company standards
- Take your clients out to places they love going
- Uphold the highest standards of support and care at all times
- Liaise with professionals, families and colleagues to collectively ensure you strive towards the company vision
What is required?
- A true desire and passion to work in health and social care
- Flexible availability - early shifts, late shifts and nights
- Driving licence and own car
- We have flexible hours available too
- If you don't own a car then you must be in close proximity to Harston
Don't wait, get in contact now to join one of the largest organisations in the UK who will look after you for looking after our service users...we're waiting to talk to you about all your interests and hear your ideas! After your successful interview, you will have the full support of our dedicated resourcing teams to help get you started as hassle free as possible.
Please get in touch right now to book your interview, and find out on the day when you've taken the first step towards changing lives.
Recruitment Specialist Cambridge
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- young people
- learning disabilities
- career progression