Are you wanting to work for a leading national healthcare provider who offers support and progression? Do you want a career that offers you job satisfaction? Do you want to work for a company that appreciates and rewards its employees?
If the answer is YES, you need to read further!
A leading national healthcare provider based in Gloucester and Cheltenham are recruiting for a Support Worker to work within a Residential Care Home assisting residents who have a range of Learning Disabilities, Autism, Aspergers and Downs Syndrome. Working a variety of shifts including earlies and lates paying an hourly rate of £8.76 per hour. Working for a leading national healthcare provider offering fantastic levels of progression including access to fully funded National Diploma level 2 and 3.
Responsibilities of Support Worker :
• Assisting with personal care including bathing and showering
• Assisting with maintaining an active social life
• Assisting with access to educational facilities
• Assisting with accessing the community and maintaining an active life
• Assisting residents with food preparation and maintaining a healthy diet
• Assisting with managing anxieties
• Administering medication
• Liaising with external health care professionals
• Being an ambassador for the organisation
Person Specification for Support Worker :
• Exceptional rates of pay
• Exceptional training and induction program for all new starters
• Discount childcare vouchers
• 5 weeks annual leave per year plus bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Do you have experience within health and social care?
• Are you a natural leader?
• Are you flexible to work shifts?
• Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
• Are you a kind, compassionate and caring individual?
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershireis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to