About the role
The client is an 84 year old woman who lives with her daughter. She requires support during the day with all aspects of daily living. The client should never be left unattended, she suffers from a condition where her legs freeze and she is at high risk of falls due to poor mobility. The client also from mild confusion so a sensitivity and knowledge in dealing with someone who can become confused is essential.
Support is also needed to assist with the administration of medication. Carers will also monitor pressure areas and monitor any signs of a UTI infection.
Support is needed 08:00 - 17:30 daily
Rates of pay are £9.00 - £11 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Ability to manage confusion
• Parkinson’s like symptoms
• Experience with clients who’s mobility is limited
• Pressure Area Care
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).