Are you looking for a Monday to Friday Temp work?
We are currently recruiting for our client who supports vulnerable children ages 5- 21 years old. This position starts from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and pays £ 9 - £11 depending on experience.
Benefits for you:
- Regular working hours through recruitment agency (Full time hours)
- Weekly payment (Friday)
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity to work for a well known organisation
- Support vulnerable children on a day to day basis in various activities
- Provide assistant on physical and personal care
- Encourage, reassurance and comfort, and when necessary to help in the management of the children who may be aggressive, distressed or disruptive, in accordance with skills and training
Please apply if the following applies:
- Must be a driver
- Willing to do personal care
- Available Full time
If you wish to be part of the successful team and make the difference in people's life please apply with your CV or call Charm today on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Learning Disabilities
- Support Worker
- Challenging Behaviour
- Health Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job