Support Worker - Waterlooville, Hampshire
Hours - variety of day and night shifts
Pay rate - £10 - £12 per hour
We have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our male client. Experience with spinal injuries would be preferred. Daily duties would include personal care, helping with daily duties and assisting with interventions. Our client is a keen animal lover and has a pet dog. We are looking for someone with a caring, positive attitude to encourage our clients independence within their home.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a UK leading provider of high quality care to complex client centered packages. We offer impeccable specialist training courses for our support workers to develop within their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply