Support Worker - Hammersmith
Hours - 8am to 8pm (days) and 8pm to 8am (nights) - Monday - Sunday
Pay rate - £9 - £10.20 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our male client who has a spinal injury. Previous experience working with spinal injuries would be desirable, however full mandatory and specialist training is provided to the successful candidate. Support Workers will be expected to provide personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client's various interventions related to his condition.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally as proud of our impeccable specialist training we offer our support workers to allow development in their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job