Support Workers - Canterbury
Hours - 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am - 7 days a week
Pay Rate - £8.53 - £9.60
Pulse Community Healthcare has an exciting new opportunity for support workers to join our team caring for our male client. The ideal support worker would be proactive and have previous history working with neurological conditions and behaviour that challenges. This role will allow you to develop your skills with our specialist training to assist with our client’s daily routine.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable award winning UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our company is heartily focused on the care of our clients and making sure the client’s requirements are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- Previously worked with behaviours that challenge
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply