Support Workers - Edgeware, Barnet
Hours - 9pm to 9:30am - 7 nights a week
Pay Rate - £9 - £9.59 per hour
Pulse community healthcare currently has rewarding opportunities in the Edgeware area for support workers to assist our male client who has a spinal injury. Specialist training covering tracheostomy, suctioning and epilepsy management. The ideal support worker will be proactive and hardworking with a caring nature to encourage our client's independence in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. Our company is heartily focused on the care of our clients and making sure the client’s requirements are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with epilepsy
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
- Support Workers