We are currently seeking a number of Support Workers to work in a care home dealing with children. They are offering flexible shifts - days, nights, weekends, it's completely up to you how many shifts you want to take.
Pay: £11.44/hour paid weekly.
- To provide a high quality of care to children in accordance with the homes guidelines and procedures
- To provide care which focuses on the needs of the individual
- Promoting independence and choice
- Assist to prepare breakfast, lunch and or dinner
- Follow individual care plans and ensure all client needs are met
- Assist with day to day activities within the home
- At least 5 years checkable work history and references
- Original passport and valid Visa, if applicable
- National Insurance number
- NVQ 2 or 3 qualified or have the relevant Care Certificates
- Valid DBS registered online
- Must have or be willing to complete Mandatory training.
- Nursing Homes
- Residential Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job