Do you want to support children throughout their school life so they can reach their full potential?
A fantastic, new opportunity has arisen allowing you to work with and grow with a national company!
- Beautiful setting situated in the New Forest,
- Free parking,
- Proven progression routes via paid for NVQ's on the job,
- Support children in the mornings and evenings,
- Housekeeping and grocery shopping,
- Take children into community E.G Laser Quest,
- Have fun!!
- No experience required, just needs a caring personality,
- Able to work early and late shifts,
- Must be able to work weekends,
- Preferably a driver due to rural location,
If this is something you are interested in, call Jack on or email your CV !
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.