I am looking for positive and professional Support Workers who are able to build effective relationships with children and young people with Autism Spectrum Disorder. It is an excellent opportunity to work for a well known organisation in Berkshire for £9 -£12 per hour depending on experience having full flexibility with working hours! The successful candidates will chose shifts depending on their availability - mornings, evenings, long days or night-shifts.
We are looking for Support Workers who are able:
- To support young people to grow and develop supporting each individual to achieve their aspirations and lead fulfilling and purposeful lives.
- To positively and proactively promote a person - centred caring environment
- To support young people through high standards of care
- Ability to drive due to rural location
- Ability to communicate with service users who have complex and multiple learning disabilities including challenging behaviour
- Positive attitude towards diversity in general and specifically towards the rights, independence, inclusion and choice for children and young adults with complex needs
We will consider each candidate experienced in Health and Social Care - you may have worked with Children Adults or Elderly, you may have some personal experience looking after friends or family, you may only have your Health and Social Care training or qualifications. Please apply!
We will also consider non experienced candidates with excellence attitude who want get in to the sector and make the positive impact on people's life. Please send your CV today!
If you would like to be a part of this unique team and continue to help them provide the highest standards of care then please contact me today - call Dorota on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job