You will be required to attend each placement with a positive and professional manner and be able to work in new teams to achieve all required outcomes of your clients.
Responsibilities and duties will include;
- As detailed in the Care Plan, encourage clients to undertake personal care and domestic tasks which they are capable of, recognising that their abilities may change, in some circumstances, on a day to day basis
- Assist clients as appropriate with their person-centred needs, such as personal care, dressing, washing, supervising bathing, toileting and feeding as detailed in the Care Plan
- Give reassurance and guidance to assist the client to live the life they wish to lead.
- Support and encourage clients to re enable and build on their skill to remain as independent as possible.
- Keeping up to date with current practice and attending all mandatory courses offered to you (i.e. Moving and Handling).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job