Would you like to work closely with individuals to support them in everyday life where no 2 days are the same? Being a Support Worker you will be making a real difference to people’s lives. As well as helping your service users with everyday you are actively encouraged to take your clients out every day.
As a Support Worker you receive funded qualifications, paid annual leave, health and pensions scheme and full support to grow. There are both Waking Night and Day shifts available with full time permanent contracts. Dependent on experience you will be being paid between £7.50 - £8.00 per hour.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- Administering medication.
- Personal care including but not limited to washing, bathing and clothing.
- Helping the clients to visit family and friends.
- Assisting with weekly shopping.
- Helping clients whilst out on day trips helping them to integrate in to the community.
Person Specification for a Support Worker:
- Full UK driving license.
- Caring and positive nature.
- Calm and tolerant attitude.
- Willingness to work towards qualifications.
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential as full paid training will be provided.
- Flexible to work during the week and weekends on a rota basis.
Additional information and benefits for a Support Worker:
- Paid training.
- Paid Annual leave
- Funded qualifications.
- Free DBS Check.
- Pension Scheme
- Health Scheme
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call Callum Hughes on , alternatively email