Female Support Worker - Leigh
Hours - Days & Nights (12 hour shifts)
Pay Rate - £8.41 - £9.18 per hour
Do you have experience with locked in syndrome? Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for a support worker to join us in supporting our male client. Daily duties for the support worker would include personal care, assistance with medication and management of our clients various interventions. We are looking for support workers with a positive, outgoing personality to aid our clients independence and encourage our clients activities such as football and socializing.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow development in their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers