Bromley/Orpington/St Pauls Cray
£7.50 - £8.00 per hour
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced support workers to work in a day centres based in St Pauls Cray, Orpington and Bromley.
The role will involve working with adults with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and epilepsy.
These are active day centres with various activities and outings during the day. This is a physically challenging role.
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience.
Candidates will ideally hold a current enhanced DBS certificate and have up to date mandatory training. If expired these can be applied for through Headstart.
Additionally candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Patience, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately
- Team player, able to work independently with little support as required
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
For further information please call Nimisha or email your CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job