Epsom and Ashtead
£8.00 per hour
We are currently seeking experienced support workers to work with adults with learning disabilities and autism across two units based in Epsom and Ashtead.
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience supporting clients with learning disabilities on the autistic spectrum.
Candidates will ideally hold a current enhanced DBS certificate and have up to date mandatory training.Â If expired these can be applied for through Headstart.
Additionally candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Patience, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people.
- Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately.
- Team player, able to work independently with little support as required.
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals.
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
The ability to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, including sleep ins and to be flexible is a must.
Driver preferred due to location of units
For further information, please call Nimisha or email your CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer