£8.00 per hour
We are seeking experienced Support Workers
Our client is a leading provider of support for people with epilepsy and other complex needs which include Physical disabilities and acquired brain injury. We require highly dependable staff to support clients in both supported living and residential schemes.
Candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Patient, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately
- Team players, able to work independently with little support as required
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience supporting clients with learning disabilities.
Candidates will ideally hold a current enhanced DBS certificate and have up to date mandatory training.Â If expired these can be applied for through Headstart.
The ability to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, including sleep ins and to be flexible is a must.
Please call Nimisha or email your CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer