Female Support Workers - Sudbury, Suffolk
Hours - Variety of Shifts available
Pay rate - £9.54 - £14.31
We are currently hiring in the Norfolk and Suffolk area for female support workers. We are looking for a calm and proactive support worker to join our team caring for our female client. The ideal support worker will have previously worked with spinal injury clients. We also provide the opportunity for specialist training to the right support worker.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our company is actively focused on making sure our care is of the highest standard and that our clients needs are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with tracheostomy clients
• Previously worked with PEG
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• Driving license is preferable
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Enteral Feeding