BENEFITS WHEN WORKING FOR ENS:
Back office support 365 days a year
Inclusion to staff pension
Free Mandatory training updates Regular staff reviews with designated consultant
Recommend a friend Scheme of £50.00 per recommendation (after qualifying period)
Various shift patterns available from 1 shift per week up to full time (to suit your needs)
Weekly pay - £7.60-£7.85 per hour / £7.50 per hour for sleeper duties
We are currently seeking to recruit experienced care staff to work on a long term temporary basis for one of the biggest care providers in the Canterbury area.
You will be working with Service users who have physical and learning disabilities. Some service users are immobile so wheelchairs and hoisting is required. You will be required to maintain personal care and hygiene and monitor fluids. Some of our Service Users are more independant so would be supporting them in their day to day activities, prompting and assisting in personal care, assisting with preparation of meals, accessing the community and playing a vital part of their day to day living.
• Previous UK Care experience working with clients with Physical & learning disabilities.
• Ability to work alongside and support people to maximise their full potential
• To enable people to be at the centre of decisions that affect their lives
• Ability to contribute to the development of personal support plans
• Ability to work positively as part of a team and also alone
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to maintain accurate records
• Promote and develop daily living skills
Shift patterns are as follows although this can vary due to client needs:-
Early: - 07:30-15:00
Late: - 14:30- 22:00
Night Duty: - 21:30-07:30
Sleeper: - 22:30-07:30
For further information, please contact our recruitment team.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 5 days on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for interview.
ENS ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
- Social Care