PCB Care are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading national charity for permanent Support Workers to work in Luton. Your duties will include:
- Working full time on a rota basis, supporting people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour in a Supported Living setting
- Providing person-centred care and support to service users,supporting them with their daily tasks such as cooking etc.
To be considered for this great opportunity as a Support Worker, you will need the following:
- To be passionate and enthusiastic about supporting vulnerable people (previous experience is not essential)
- Hands on with supporting those with learning disabilities (able to provide personal care if required)
- Good communication skills
This Support Worker position would be suitable for people living in and around the areas of Bedfordshire including Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Harpenden, Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
If you are interested in applying for this Support Worker role, please apply now or email your CV to . Alternatively, call Sarah on to discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- Learning Disabilities
- Personal Care
- Supported Living
- Support Worker
- Support Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job