Support Worker - Middlesbrough
Hours - Mon to Thurs 9am - 6pm - Friday & Sat 9am - 9pm with a waking night
Pay Rate- £8.55 per hour
We are now hiring for support workers in the Middlesbrough area to help support one of our clients. The ideal support worker will have experience supporting clients who are diagnosed with autism and epilepsy. In order to aid our client participating in activities within the community the successful support worker will have a driving license.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an established UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our company is strongly focused on making sure our care is of the highest quality and that our client’s requirements are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Driver is a must to support the client on outings in his mobility car
• Ideally a history working with clients diagnosed with epilepsy and autism
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you are a proactive and supportive person who wants to help improve the lives of others than please apply today.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job