We are currently recruiting full time support workers to join our team at Key Care and support within the St.Helens area, supporting a young adult who has complex needs, including learning disabilities, autistic spectrum conditions, challenging behaviour and mental health needs.
You will become part of a large team that actively supports an individual with their personal development and growth.
Successful candidates will be given full training.
Working hours are 10.00-22.00 (Occasional sleep ins may be required).
pay rates £8.03 per hour £35 for sleep ins.
Applicants must be over 18 years to apply and training is provided.
- Assisting with personal care
- Administrating Medication
- Record keeping
- Ensure the health and safety of the client
- Domestic duties
- Ensure the client is treated with privacy, dignity and respect
- Assisting with day to day activities and life skills
- Providing daily care and support whilst promoting clients independence.
- 6 months experience supporting clients with challenging behaviour and Autism preferred, however all candidates will be considered.
- Over the age of 18
- Excellent team player
- Reliable and trustworthy
Successful candidates will be required to undergo full safer employment checks including an enhanced DBS check.
- Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Environment
- Support Workers
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job