Live In Support Worker - Bolton-on-Swale
Hours - Variety of day and night shifts available to cover 24 hours, 7 days a week
Pay rate - £8.50 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities, to live their life as independently as possible in their own homes.
We have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our elderly female client. Our client has been diagnosed with renal tubular acidosis and will benefit from a support worker with experience in working with clients with the following conditions: stroke, spinal injury, incomplete tetraplegia, fatigue, short term memory and skin integrity. Daily duties will include personal care, moving and handling and administration of medication. We are looking for a support worker who has a positive, caring attitude to help our client build independence.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Spinal Cord Injury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job