About The Role:
We are looking for Full Time Support Workers to join our friendly team at our service in Kings Lynn, commutable by public transport from surrounding areas
We are providing individuals with autism and learning disabilities with practical and emotional care, enabling them to have fulfilled lives and gain further independence.
Preferably experience of working in a similar environment but not essential as training is provided.
You will also need to be flexible as you are required to work shifts including bank holidays, weekends and potential sleep ins.
Benefits of being a CareTech Employee:
• We offer Full Time Permanent contracts
• Part Time contracts 16 hrs, 22.5 or 30 hrs or become a Bank Staff
• We provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
• We provide FREE training to achieve qualification in Social Care
• Career progression path within the company
• Competitive rates of pay
• Employee Assistance Helpline
• Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Retail discount vouchers
• We offer Apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to join the Care Sector
• Various shift patterns available to suit your lifestyle
• DBS check paid by CareTech prior to starting with us
• SAYE Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment
To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
To support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events
To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
To work as part of a team to provide high quality care.
The successful candidate will have:
• NVQ in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards
•Experience in supporting adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and/or mental health issues.
•The ability to keep calm under pressure
•Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
•Excellent communication skills
•The passion to work with vulnerable Adults
•The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
CareTech Community Services established in 1993 has 250 services with continuous growth with new developments/services.
CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
CareTech are proud to announce they are a Disability Confident Leader
For further information about Caretech or to apply on line go to
click jobs /vacancies and careers
- Social Care