Job Title - Support Worker
Hours - 07:00 - 19:00 - 19:00 - 07:00
Pay rate - £8.12 Day rate - £8.89 night rate
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities, to live their life as independently as possible in their own homes.
We have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team working with our client in Belton. Our client is a female who has an Acquired Brain Injury and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Our client enjoys a range of activities which include: musical therapy on Fridays and using musical instruments. Our client has a great sense of humour and can be playful and funny at times, however her moods are variable and she can often feel low and be difficult to motivate.
The successful support worker will need to be patient and understanding with a caring and supportive attitude. The support workers duties will include care of the following: Medication support, Oxygen support and enteral feeding. Our client would prefer a female support worker.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Enteral Feeding
- Medication Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job