Support Worker - Dundee - Angus
Hours - 8am-8pm, 8pm - 8am
Pay Rate- £8.99 - £12.50 per hour
We have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our young female client. Our client has a spinal injury and duties for the support worker would include tracheostomy, ventilation, suctioning and PEG feeding. We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive support worker who can assist our young client who enjoys travelling, pop concerts, visiting attraction such as aquariums. The successful support worker would ideally have driving licence and have excellent communication skills. Experience working with these conditions would be desirable however training Is provided. For this specific role we are only looking for a female support worker however we do have many opportunities within the Angus county.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Spinal Cord Injury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job