About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Support Worker / Care Assistant in this role duties will vary dependent on each clients individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
We are seeking experienced Support Workers to work with a young male -13 years old with Autism within the community. You will be supporting our client 2:1 to undertake activities such as bowling, swimming, going to the park etc.
Hours 12:30 - 17:30 on Saturdays - pay rates £11.15 per hour.
Car driver and hold business insurance would be an advantage.
Following skills and experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with Autism / learning disabilities would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
- Card driver and hold business insurance an advantage
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from The Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job