About the role
We have fantastic opportunities to join our team of community based Support Workers providing care and support to adults with diverse and variable care needs.
We are proud to support in excess of 30 adults in the London area living with conditions such as:
• Multiple Sclerosis
• ABI / Spinal Injuries
• Learning disabilities
Pay rates are between £9.00-£12.00 p/hr
• You may be required to assist with all aspects of personal care (oral and personal hygiene, toileting, pressure sore care, support with dressing up, grooming and all associated aspects of personal care.
• You will be required to provide assistance with meal preparation where required, encouraging clients to feed if applicable and ensuring that clients are well hydrates at all times.
• Support clients with their medication.
• Carry out any domestic duties as designated in the clients support plan, such as, bed making, washing-up, dusting, hovering, laundry and general cleaning and tidying.
• Undertake shopping errands and pension collection as specified in the clients support plan.
• Monitor and observe clients health, safety and welfare.
• Report and record any changes or matters for concern.
• Update daily customer record sheets.
Skills and experience required:
We are looking for adaptable, caring and compassionate Support Workers to support our clientele across London.
• You should have at least 6 months previous care experience and be able to provide references covering your care skills and work history (essential).
• You will be required to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Reliability is a prerequisite.
• You should be an excellent team player.
• You will have a can do attitude, and should be able to demonstrate an ability to learn quickly.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
Strand Nursing, a part of Interserve Healthcare is on the AQP for Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge, Camden, Croydon, Merton and Wands worth, Islington and Waltham forest clinical Commissioning groups.
We are receiving a number of referrals which give us an opportunity to guarantee continuity of work across the board.
In addition to that we offer:
• Bespoke training in a number of complex care areas for whoever desires to upskill
• Clinical oversight and support to all our service users
• Attractive weekly pay plus holiday pay
• A generous refer a friend Bonus
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job