Are you an experienced support worker looking for a new role?
We are currently looking for a talented support worker that is able to work in a supported living home in Hexham, Northumberland. You will need to have previous experience within care and able to be flexible with your hours. Experience with adults that have learning disabilities would be advantageous but not essential.
- ensuring that residents are kept safe in their own home
- delivering domestic and social support to adults with learning disabilities
- able to work within a team of people delivering care
- maintain the property that the residents live in
The ideal candidate will be:
- previous experience within care sector
- compassionate personality
- access to nationally recognised training courses
- brilliant step in career into LD support work
- weekly payroll
- dedicated randstad consultant
If you believe that you are suitable for this role please send an up to date CV, if you have any questions please give Daniel Clayton a call on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job