- Personal Care Experience desirable,
- Physically fit, (keep u in a fast paced environment),
- Knowledge of learning disabilities,
- Ability to engage with children,
- Understanding of confidentiality, and the importance of this,
- Experience working in a social care background,
- Able to work in a person centered way
The client is wanting staff to at first support in the family home, while he children adjust, then support the young brothers in order for them to go out in the community and undertake activities. This position does not require lone working!
Employment will only commence once the interview process has been completed and a DBS check, completed references for the last five years, completion of all mandatory training has taken place. As per client request, two care references will be needed for this role and experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behavior.
Please apply if this job is of interest for yourself, interviews taking now.
Contact the Community Care department of Reed, on 01142754466
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job